Information supplied within a Freedom of Information request is the copyright of Thurrock Council. All information that has been supplied is for personal use only.
Except for permitted acts under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, the information supplied may not be copied, distributed, published, or exploited for commercial purposes or financial gain without the explicit written consent of Thurrock Council.
1. The population your council covers.
2. The number of computers that you operate, desktops, laptops and net books, not servers.
3. The amount of money that your council has spent on Microsoft products (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010)
4. The amount of money that your council has spent on other software (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010).
5. Whether or not your council has tried any free alternatives to what it is currently using.