Information supplied within a Freedom of Information request is the copyright of Thurrock Council. All information that has been supplied is for personal use only.
Except for permitted acts under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, the information supplied may not be copied, distributed, published, or exploited for commercial purposes or financial gain without the explicit written consent of Thurrock Council.
1. The amount of court costs incurred to take someone to court for council tax arrears in 2009/2010. This is the actual amount of costs that Thurrock Council pay out.
2. A breakdown of how the £95 liability order fee is obtained as a figure.
3. How many times in the years 2008/09 & 2009/10 were there any complaints either verbal or in writing re a bailiff company (in particular Newlyns) levying against goods not belonging to someone e.g. a vehicle levied against someone who does not own it.
4. Where you can get full information regarding Thurrock Councils 'Decent Homes' scheme and what does/doesn't qualify as 'decent'.
5. A full address and contact to write to when you feel your property is not of a decent liveable standard and is most definitely a danger to yourself/young children.