Bus passes

Lost, damaged or stolen bus passes

You can apply for a replacement bus pass if your pass is lost, damaged or stolen.

Bus pass application form

Lost or damaged pass

There is a fee of £10.20 for the replacement of lost or damaged bus passes.

If you need a replacement pass, you must complete the form above and pay the fee. You can pay by credit or debit card. Phone our payments line between 9am and 6pm, Monday to Friday except bank holidays, quoting 'Bus Pass' and the bus pass holder's name.

Payments by phone

: 01375 652 127

We do not accept cash or cheques.

Your replacement pass will be dated the same as the pass that was lost or stolen.

Stolen pass

If your bus pass is stolen you must report it to the police and make a note of the incident number you receive. You should then fill in the form above and send it to us at the address shown.

There is no fee if an incident number is given. if you don't have an incident number, your card will be treated as lost and the £10.20 fee will apply, as above.