Collins House is a residential home for adults in the centre of Corringham that provides 24 hour care.
We provide personalised care to meet the needs of our residents in a warm, friendly environment. Residents should feel Collins House is their home.
We like residents to personalise their rooms, with our help if needed. Each resident has a key worker who will help them settle.
There is an active residents' committee at Collins House. All residents and relatives are welcome to join.
Residents are involved in decision making about the day to day arrangements in the home, including expenditure from their amenity fund. We provide a range of activities and functions that enable residents to choose their own recreation.
Collins House has 45 bedrooms, some of which can accommodate couples.
We has 5 Lounges over 2 floors. 4 of these lounges have their own kitchen facilities for residents and their families to use. A separate lounge has a 50s / 60s theme for residents and their relatives to enjoy.
Our services include:
- a key worker for each resident
- a choice of menus daily and special diets as required
- meals for visitors arranged at a minimal cost
- daily social and recreational activities
- private services such as chiropody, hairdressing, dentist and optician on request
- medical care arranged with health professionals
- respite care and interim care
- in-house laundry
- regular entertainment and social events
- monthly visits by church representatives
We are located in the centre of Corringham, within walking distance of the shopping centre. There are bus links with Grays town Centre and Stanford-le-Hope, where there are railway stations on the line between Southend and London Fenchurch Street.
Our staff includes:
- registered manager
- duty manager
- residential care coordinators
- care assistants
- activity coordinators
: 01375 671 162