We're providing a free 1-week training programme to help you advance into care work.
This programme offers:
- opportunities for you to be matched to employers
- a chance to improve your communication and interview skills
- industry insights from health and social care experts
- information on health and safety for lone workers
- fun team-building activities
The programme takes place from Monday 23 April to Friday 27 April 2018.
- training from Monday 23 April to Thursday 26 April, 9:30am to 3pm at Grangewaters Outdoor Education Centre
- job applications and interviews on Friday 27 April, 10am to 5pm at Grays Adult Education Centre
You will need to attend all days of the programme and have your own transport to and from the venues.
Sign-up for this opportunity
You must attend an assessment interview before you can be enrolled in the programme.
Assessment interviews will take place at Grays Adult Education Centre during the morning and afternoon of Wednesday 28 March.
Places are limited so please call to book yours now.
: 0800 783 7733 or 01375 372 476
Textphone 01375 399 384