What's on in Thurrock
NHS consultation event - your care in the best place
The Joint Clinical Commissioning Committee of NHS Mid and South Essex is consulting on care and services provided across the area.
The consultation – called "Your care in the best place: at home, in your community and in our hospitals" – includes proposals for:
- the overall health and care plan
- hospital services in Southend, Chelmsford and Basildon
- transferring services from Orsett Hospital to new centres closer to where people live
This event is your chance to take part in discussions on plans to improve how local people in Thurrock can get the right care in the best place, including the proposals for Orsett Hospital.
To read the proposals and have your say online, go to: nhsmidandsouthessex.co.uk
You can contact NHS Mid and South Essex via:
- email – email@example.com
- phone – 01245 398 118
- post – Consultation Team, Mid and South Essex STP, Wren House, Colchester Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 5PF
- Facebook – facebook.com/STP.Mid.South.Essex
- Twitter – twitter.com/MSEssex_STP
There will be a second discussion event from 1:30pm, Tuesday 6 March at the same venue.