A regular ferry service operates from Monday to Saturday between Tilbury riverside and Gravesend.
Check the Tilbury to Gravesend ferry timetable.
|Single, any time||£4||£2|
|Day return, peak time||£5||£2.50|
|Day return, off-peak||£3||£2|
Travel is free at any time for holders of a Thurrock, Kent or Medway National Concessionary Bus Pass. Other National Concessionary Bus Pass holders travel will be charged at the child rate for a single or return before 9:30am on weekdays, and may travel for free at all other times.
When buying ferry tickets:
- peak time fares apply from 5:40am to 9:15am and 4:15pm to 7:10pm
- off-peak fares apply at all other times
- Saver 10 is a weekly ticket that allows passengers to buy one ticket for 10 trips – either peak or off-peak – in advance of their journey, which saves both time and money
- child fares apply to children aged 5 to 15 years-old
- children under the age of 5 can travel free of charge at all times provided they are accompanied by a fare-paying passenger
- no more than 4 children under the age of 5 can accompany each fare-paying passenger
- tickets must be purchased on the ferry itself
The Tilbury to Gravesend ferry is a foot passenger service. Bicycles can be taken on board, but motorbikes and other types of vehicle are not permitted.
Latest travel information
Contact Jetstream Tours for the latest ferry travel information.
: 07961 892 627
Follow twitter.com/TilburyFerry for latest updates.
We cannot provide live travel updates or receive formal complaints about the ferry service. Go to ferry enquiries and complaints.