1) How many dedicated animal health and welfare staff in your Local Authority (by FTE) in each the following years: 2017, 2018, 2019?
2) How many dedicated on-farm animal health and welfare staff in your authority for these years?
3) How many farm inspections/visits did your Local Authority carry out in each of these years? (If possible, please split between proactive and reactive visits)
4) How many prosecutions for farm animal welfare offences has your Local Authority made in each of these years?
If it does not exceed the time limit, please also provide the following:
5) The amount of resource applied to animal health and welfare in these years
Nil, we do not have any dedicated resources to Animal Health.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.