1. The names of the bailiffs you contract to collect council tax and traffic fines
2. The number of council tax warrants issued per year to each bailiff, from 2010 - 2018
3. The recovery rate for warrants within council tax from 2010 – 2018 (i.e. # of cases paid versus # of cases returned as uncollectable)
4. The number of traffic warrants issued per year to each bailiff, from 2010 - 2018
5. The recovery rate for warrants within traffic penalties from 2010 – 2018 (i.e. # of cases paid versus # of cases returned as uncollectable)
6. Does your bailiff contract for traffic penalties in 2018 have a fixed collection rate that they need to achieve? If so, what is this rate?
1. Whyte and Co – London Warrant Enforcement Ltd- Hambury Tilmond Ltd – Penham Excel Ltd – Phoenix Commercial Services Ltd
2. None - Council Tax does not have Warrants created as a result of non-payment
3. None - as there are no warrants for Council Tax
4. Please see below:
|Data not available||3347||802||1849||1254||2260|
5. Please see below:
|Data not available||21.91%||26.96%||24.35%||20.38%||14.62%|
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the council have managed your request you can pursue an independent review by contacting us at the above address and your request will be considered by the Information Manager who will update you with the outcome.
You may also wish to refer your case to the Information Commissioner’s Office, details of this organisation can be found at www.ico.org.uk. Alternatively they can be contacted on 0303 123 1113.