- The number of new blue badge investigations during the period 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019?
- The number of warning letters issued during the period 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019?
- The number of simple cautions issued during the period 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019?
- The number of cases closed due to insufficient evidence during the period 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019?
- The number of prosecutions of blue badge during the period 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019
- The number of blue badge investigations Brought forward from 2018/19 to the next period 2019/20
- Data not held, this is due to us changing our case management system and not being able to transfer the data and no longer having access to the old system to retrieve old data.
- As above
- Fewer than 5 (see below)
We are unable to provide an exact number for question 5 above as:
- There is a low number involved.
- The release of this information could identify individuals which would constitute their personal data under the Data Protection Act
- There is no prior expectation on the part of these individuals that their personal information would be published in the wider public domain under the FOI Act
- Personal data of any other person is exempt under section 40 (2) of the Data Protection Act.
However in the interests of transparency we are able to provide this information to you categorised as fewer than 5 to give you an indication of the figures
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.