1. At the time you respond to this request, how many providers have contacted you to warn of a risk to service delivery?
2. A list of the types of providers that have contacted you (where possible, indicating how many of each type of provider have contacted you).
3. For each type of provider, the total number of service users potentially affected.
a. Where numbers would be so small it could identify individuals I am willing to have this anonymised e.g. “less than 5”
4. Please list all specific risks that have been identified (e.g. shortage of medicines, staff shortages etc). If you are able to, for each specific risk, please indicate how many care providers have warned of it.
5. What specific actions has the council taken to date to mitigate these risks?
6. How much has the council spent so far on measures to mitigate the potential risk to social care service delivery as a result of Brexit?
2. N/A –none have contacted us
3. Please see Question 2 above
4. Please see Question 2 above
5. Please see Question 2 above
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the council have managed your FOI request you can pursue an Internal Review by contacting us using the above email address. Your request will be considered by the Strategic Lead for Information Management who will update you with the outcome of the review.
If you remain unhappy following the outcome of your Internal Review you may wish to refer your case to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), details of this organisation can be found at www.ico.org.uk . Please be advised that the ICO will not consider your case until they have confirmation that you have already been through the Internal Review stage with the council.