1. How many bus lane enforcement cameras are currently in operation that are a) ‘always on’ and b) have time restrictions in your authority area?
2. How many bus lane PCNs were issued in 2018 and 2019? (please give data separately, broken down by month for each year)
3. How much revenue was generated in total by all bus lane PCNs in 2018 and 2019? (please give data separately, broken down by month for each year)
4. The locations of the 3 bus lane enforcement cameras which a) generated the highest number of PCNs and b) the total amount of revenue received from these PCNs, in 2018 and 2019. (please give data separately, broken down by calendar year)
5. What is the total number of appeals against bus lane PCNs in 2018 and 2019? (please give data separately, broken down by calendar year)
Thurrock Council do not currently enforce any moving traffic offences including Bus Lane CCTV enforcement, therefore the response is zero to all questions
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.