1. How many total child employment permits have been granted each year since 2013?
2. How many of these were for young people aged under 16 years old?
3. How many of these were for young people aged 16-18 years old?
4. How many people aged 11-16 years old fall within your Local Authority area?
5. How many people aged 16-18 years old fall within your Local Authority are
- Please see below:
2013 = 69
2014 = 50
2015 = 62
2016 = 97
2017 = 59
2018 = 47
2019 = 56
2. All of them as work permits are only required for children under compulsory school age.
3. None as permits are not required once a child is no longer of compulsory school age
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.