All information requested relates to Completion Notices served on commercial properties served under schedule 4A to the Local Government Finance Act 1988.
Required Information; - A list of all commercial properties where a
completion notice has been served since 1st January 2019
- The Billing Authority Reference Number of the property being deemed complete by the notice:
- The address of the property being deemed complete by the notice:
- The date the Completion Notice was issued:
- The date the property was entered into the Rating List:
- The recipient company name:
- The address to which the notice was sent:
- West 6 North Sea Crossing, London Gateway, Stanford le Hope, Essex SS17 9ER
- 20.8.2019 for completion on 24.8.2019
- We are still waiting for the property to be brought into the list (The VO were advised of details 4.9.2019)
- CMA CGM Cold Chain Logistics London Gateway 4CL Ltd
- 1st Floor, 12 Princes Parade, Liverpool L3 1BG
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the council have managed your FOI request you can pursue an Internal Review by contacting us using the above email address. Your request will be considered by the Strategic Lead for Information Management who will update you with the outcome of the review.
If you remain unhappy following the outcome of your Internal Review you may wish to refer your case to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), details of this organisation can be found at www.ico.org.uk . Please be advised that the ICO will not consider your case until they have confirmation that you have already been through the Internal Review stage with the council.