1. How many passenger cars, buses and coaches (including minibuses), light goods vehicles, and heavy goods vehicles does your council operate? Please break this data down by vehicle type.
2. How many of the vehicles operated by your council run on diesel? Please break this down according to class of vehicle, if possible.
3. How many of the vehicles operated by your council run on petrol? Please break this down according to class of vehicle, if possible.
4. How many 'pure' electric vehicles (IE battery electric, no internal combustion engine) does your council operate? Please break this down according to class of vehicle, if possible.
5. How many plug-in hybrid vehicles (including range extender hybrids) does your council operate? Please break this down according to class of vehicle, if possible.
6. If possible, please inform me how many vehicles in each emission class are operated by your council, breaking this data down by vehicle type.
1-3.Please see attached document Appendix A.
4. We do not operate any.
5. As above.
6. The fleet has been renewed to euro 6 standards with exceptions of plants.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the council have managed your FOI request you can pursue an Internal Review by contacting us using the above email address. Your request will be considered by the Strategic Lead for Information Management who will update you with the outcome of the review.
If you remain unhappy following the outcome of your Internal Review you may wish to refer your case to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), details of this organisation can be found at www.ico.org.uk. Please be advised that the ICO will not consider your case until they have confirmation that you have already been through the Internal Review stage with the council.