1. How many farms you own and the total number of acres.
2. The net income or net cost to your local authority of these farms for the financial year 2018/19.
3. Have you sold any farms in the last five years? If so how many, what was the total number of acres and what was the total revenue obtained as proceeds from the sales.
4. How many new housing units have built on farms that you own over the last five years? How many housing units have been granted planning permission
1. The council own 2 farms and approximate acreage is 125
2. The farms are leased out
3. No farms have been sold
4. There are no residential properties on the two farms.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.