1. A copy of your code of practice for issuing fixed penalty notices
2. How many fixed penalty notices were issued in your area in 2017, 2018 and 2019
3. The most common criteria for triggering a fixed penalty notice
4. The total number of prosecutions in the above years under sections 444(1) and 444(1A) of the Education Act 1996
1. This can be found on Thurrock’s website: https://www.thurrock.gov.uk/school-attendance-and-absence/penalty-notices
2. Academic Year 2016/17 424 issued. 2017/18 1157 issued. 2018/19 1681 issued.
3. We issued more notices in respect of unauthorised leave of absence than for irregular attendance.
4. Academic Year 2016/17 48. 2017/18 96. 2018/19 147.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.