1. How many investigators are in your fraud investigation team?
2. Do you have a case management system used by the fraud investigation team?
3. If so who supplies it and what is the name of the system?
4. When does the contractual agreement to use the software expire?
5. What is the annual cost to use the system?
6. If you do not have a fraud investigation team, can you please inform me if you are part of a shared fraud investigation team, or if your fraud investigations are outsourced?
3. The system was developed internally and was not procured from a supplier
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.