1) How has your funding to care homes changed in the last 12 months?
2) By how much has it increased or decreased?
3) How many care homes have been closed in your borough over the last 12 months?
4) Have the average weekly fees in the care homes in your borough increased, decreased or remained the same?
1) There has been no change
2) Increase by 3% for Older People and 0% for Working age adults
4) Fees are individually negotiated on a case by case basis.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the council have managed your request you can pursue an independent review by contacting us at the above address and your request will be considered by the Strategic Lead - Information Management who will update you with the outcome.
You may also wish to refer your case to the Information Commissioner’s Office, details of this organisation can be found at www.ico.org.uk . Alternatively they can be contacted on 0303 123 1113.