1. Does the council undertake gully cleaning with direct labour or through a contractor?
2. If a contractor is used, please provide the name of the contractor and ignore questions 3 to 6.
3. Are the gully pots refilled after the cleaning process?
4. Is the water collected from the gully pot used in the cleaning process?
5. Is the water collected from the gully pot used to refill the gully pot?
6. If the answer to question 4 or 5 is no, please advise where the water collected from the gully pots is taken?
1. Direct Labour
6, Sweeping facility – Rainham – Deposal waste transfer
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the council have managed your request you can pursue an independent review by contacting us at the above address and your request will be considered by the Information Manager who will update you with the outcome.
You may also wish to refer your case to the Information Commissioner’s Office, details of this organisation can be found at www.ico.org.uk . Alternatively they can be contacted on 0303 123 1113.