1. Which system do your staff use to access and manage citizen records?e.g Liquid Logic, Mosaic etc. By citizen we mean the individual you serve/look after or care for.
2. We are interested in understanding, what your organization/s uses to share a citizens information between health and/or social care systems and settings. Which suppliers are in use in your organization/s to fulfil this purpose? (If any) examples such as System C/Graphnet/Liquid Logic, MIG, Direct Integration from/between systems.
3. Can you provide details of the current renewal/end date of this/these contract/s?
4. Who is the main point of contact for this/these contract/s and what is their title and contact details?
5. Which Councillor is responsible for the citizen record integration/sharing between health and social care systems and settings for your organization?
1. Liquid Logic
2. Thurrock Council do not have a “system” for sharing citizens information between health and social care per se. In places such as Thurrock First we have to access both data bases.
3. Please see following web link which provides contract information: https://www.thurrock.gov.uk/our-contracts/current-contracts
4. Unfortunately we are unable to provide in full the information you have requested. We do hold the information but an absolute exemption applies. Personal Information (Section 40,2)
Personal data of any other person (third party data) is exempt under section 40(2) if disclosure would breach one of the data protection principles. This aspect of Section 40 is an Absolute Exemption and is therefore not subject to the Public Interest Test.
The names of officers working for the Council is personal data specific to them. It is therefore subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Act. Information can be withheld if its disclosure would be likely to breach one or more of the Principles of the Data Protection Act. There is no prior expectation on the part of team Managers (or other officers working below the level of Director) that their names and job titles / positions would be published into the wider public domain under FOI. A disclosure made under FOI constitutes a publication to the world at large. We believe that to disclose this would be likely to breach the first Principle of the Data Protection Act by unfairly contravening their right to privacy and confidentiality in the work place.
However, in the interests of transparency we are able to share details relating to senior officers (Director level and above). For these officers, there is already a greater expectation of openness about their role given their level of accountability for service provision and budgetary decision making. For your information please see the below link which outlines staff details of Director and above: https://www.thurrock.gov.uk/chief-executive-directors-and-services
5. Councillor James Halden is portfolio holder for Adults/Children’s Social Care: https://www.thurrock.gov.uk/cabinet/cabinet-and-its-members
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.