1. Are you aware of Historic England’s Heritage Champion Initiative?
2. Does your local authority currently have an appointed Heritage Champion and if so, when were they appointed?
3. Do you have the name and contact details of the Heritage Champion?
4. If you do not have a Heritage Champion, do you have any plans to appoint such a person?
1. Yes, through our Historic Building Advisor.
4. Yes, we will be considering nominating a Heritage Champion based upon the Historic England guidance.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.