1. Is Thurrock an Article 4 area relating to HMOs (changing of use from c3 to c4)?
2. Do HMO properties require mandatory acoustic insulation and the passing of a sound test?
3. Are there plans for a single VOA (council tax) banding for HMO properties?
4. What is the population of Thurrock?
3. Properties are banded by the Valuation Office and as such they will range from Band A to and H. We currently have no influence over the Banding of Dwellings.
4. In issuing our response the Council has applied S21 of the Freedom of Information Act.
This means that the information you have requested is already available elsewhere so is therefore exempt from disclosure.
The information is available at: https://www.thurrock.gov.uk/thurrock-facts-and-statistics/population
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.