- How many people are employed by your organisation, including full time and part time?
- What is your current intranet solution? (Sharepoint, Wordpress, Invotra, etc)
- How long have you been using this intranet solution?
- When is your intranet contract up for renewal?
- What is your annual intranet budget?
- Do you share an intranet/IT services with other organisations, if so who?
- Which team and/or individual(s) are responsible for managing your intranet internally?
- Are you using the Office 365 suite? If so, which applications from the suite are in use?
- Which team and/or individual(s) are responsible for your intranet’s procurement within the organisation?
- Is your Active Directory hosted on-premise, or in the cloud?
- Could you provide us with a link to your Digital Workplace Strategy?
1) As of 29/07 the Headcount for Thurrock is 2730 employees.
3) Since 18 July 2018
4) 17 July 2021
5) Annual budget for maintenance and support is £3,068
7) Web Team
8) Office and Teams, Onedrive, powerBI, PowerApps, Planner.
9) Web Team
11) It is freely available on the internet, currently a new version is being worked on
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.