Can you please provide me with the following information?
- Does the Local Authority contract to providers in the local area for services?
- Does the LA support vulnerable people in the community such as those with substance misuse issues?
- Does the LA support vulnerable people in the community such as those with sex workers?
- Does the LA support vulnerable people in the community such as those with the need for housing support?
- For these people are an external service used outside of the council to casework and assist this?
- If so, who provides this service and how long is the service contracted for with associated costs?
- Yes, if required (not always appropriate)
- Please see the following web link which provides details of all the suppliers of services and the period of contract/value: https://www.thurrock.gov.uk/our-contracts/current-contracts. Also the following link is our ‘payment to suppliers list’ where you can see who is paid and how much, https://www.thurrock.gov.uk/what-we-spend/payments-to-suppliers.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.