Between April 2018 – March 2019 & April 2019 to present -
1. The numbers of general foster carers recruited monthly
2. The Recruitment Strategy that has provided the best outcome, and the least outcome
3. The Marketing & Recruitment budget that has been provided for April 2018-March 2019 & April 2019-March 2020
4. The offer that has been provided to your foster carers
April 2018-March 2019 = 8
April 2019 to date = 9
Our recruitment strategy is available online - https://www.proceduresonline.com/thurrock/cs/user_controlled_lcms_area/uploaded_files/Recruitment%20Strategy.pdf. We have found attending local events, social media and word of mouth most effective.
£30K per annum
4. Our current offer to carers is available via the following web link: https://www.thurrock.gov.uk/fostering
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.