All data for your non-schools workforce, for periods:
- 1 April to 31 June
- 1 July to 31 September
- 1 October to 31 December
1. FTE at the start, and the end of each period
2. Number of working days lost due to sickness absence for each period
3. Working days lost due to mental health and related sickness for each period
4. Working days lost due to muscular-skeletal and related sickness for each period
5. Apprenticeships and the apprenticeship levy
- Number of apprentices in post during each period, broken down by;
- those in a specific apprentice posts
- those who were current employees and undertaking training funded by the apprenticeship levy
- Amount paid into levy fund during period
- Amount levy fund expired during the period
- Amount levy fund transferred to another employer during the period
- Amount paid out of level fund (excluding transferred figure above) during period
6. Number of graduates in post during each period
1. We are not able to provide figures for FTE between two dates. We can provide it as of one date i.e 30th June 2019 or 1st April 2019.
2. Please see below:
- 1 April to 30 June 2019 = 3875 working days lost
- 1 July to 30 September 2019 = 4584 working days lost
- 1 October to 31 December 2019 = 3082 working days lost
3. Please see below:
- 1 April to 30 June 2019 = 1032 working days lost
- 1 July to 30 September 2019 = 1500 working days lost
- 1 October to 31 December 2019 = 687 working days lost.
4. Please see below:
- 1 April to 30 June 2019 = 259 working days lost
- 1 July to 30 September 2019 = 752 working days lost
- 1 October to 31 December 2019 = 283 working days lost.
5. Please see below, we have presumed you mean these periods for the year 2019.
|1 Apr to 31 Jun 2019||1 Jul to 31 Sep 2019||1 Oct to 31 Dec 2019|
|Apprentices in apprentice posts *see note below||31||49||51|
|Existing staff undertaking apprenticeships in post *see note below||32||38||43|
|Amount of levy paid||£88,332||£91,249||£90,442|
|Amount of levy funding expired||No expired funds||No expired funds||No expired funds|
|Levy Transfers||No transferred funds||No transferred funds||No transferred funds|
|Payments from levy account||£40,967||£17,458||£63,060|
* The numbers in post varies throughout the quarter as apprentices join us or complete their qualification so I have taken the figure at the end of the period.
6. Please see below:
- 1 April to 31 June - 3
- 1 July to 31 September - 16
- 1 October to 31 December - 20
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.