1. Please can you confirm how many Parking Fines the Council registered with Traffic Enforcement Centre in:
2. Please confirm how many PCN’s were issued to external agents in the last financial year, and provide the split between the various enforcement agents / bailiffs.
3. Please can you confirm what software you use for Parking Enforcement (PCN issue and processing).
4. Please can you confirm when the last contract award for Parking Fine enforcement agents / bailiffs was and how long the contract is for?
5. If possible, can you send me a copy of the last letter awarding the contracts for enforcement agents / bailiffs?
2017 = 2187
2018 = 2002
2. 2017/2018 total 1732 – split 705 and 1027
3. WSP Global is the Supplier using their ICPS product
4. Ongoing agreement with existing provider, with extension to service based on ongoing performance
5. This document is not considered appropriate for general publication
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the council have managed your request you can pursue an independent review by contacting us at the above address and your request will be considered by the Information Manager who will update you with the outcome.
You may also wish to refer your case to the Information Commissioner’s Office, details of this organisation can be found at www.ico.org.uk. Alternatively they can be contacted on 0303 123 1113.