1. Who is responsible for purchasing of parking meter or parking machine batteries?
2. Who is responsible for parking meter or parking machine maintenance?
3. How many parking meters or parking machines does the council operate?
4. What is the annual revenue from parking Meters and or parking machines?
1. Thurrock Council
2. Thurrock Council
4. For 2017/18 the income received was £410,324
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the council have managed your request you can pursue an independent review by contacting us at the above address and your request will be considered by the Information Manager who will update you with the outcome.
You may also wish to refer your case to the Information Commissioner’s Office, details of this organisation can be found at www.ico.org.uk . Alternatively they can be contacted on 0303 123 1113.