1. How many Blue Badge holders are in your area?
2. How many council-owned parking spaces there are?
3. How many of these council-owned parking spaces are for Blue Badge holders?
4. How many of these council-owned parking spaces are parent-child spaces?
5. How many fines are, on average, given out, to those that park in Blue Badge spaces that aren't allowed to park there?
6. The same for parent-child spaces.
1. There are 7,309 valid blue badge holders in Thurrock
2. Approximately 3,895 council owned car parking spaces
4. There are no council owned parking spaces for parent and child
5. In the last 12 month period 534 Penalty Charge Notices have been issued to vehicles parked in contravention in blue badge spaces
6. Not applicable
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.