1. Have you socially housed any individual or group to a residence that is outside your area of authority since 2013?
2. If yes, has the Council placed any individual or group in social housing accommodation within Harlow, Nazeing, Roydon, Matching, Hastingwood or Sheering (Essex)?
3. If so, have these individuals/groups been housed in commercial properties converted into residential dwellings under permitted development rights legislation?
4. If so, would you please detail which converted office buildings these groups been housed in?
5. How many
from your area of authority are being socially housed in converted office buildings in the above towns/villages?
4. Terminus House, Terminus Street, Harlow, Essex, CM20 1FA
Templefields House, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2EA
5. Adults = 6 (total number of adults in the households rehoused)
Children = 5
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the council have managed your FOI request you can pursue an Internal Review by contacting us using the above email address. Your request will be considered by the Strategic Lead for Information Management who will update you with the outcome of the review.
If you remain unhappy following the outcome of your Internal Review you may wish to refer your case to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), details of this organisation can be found at www.ico.org.uk . Please be advised that the ICO will not consider your case until they have confirmation that you have already been through the Internal Review stage with the council.