FSB would be interested in any information held by your organisation regarding procurement practices for your organisation.
1. At different financial thresholds, how do you advertise different procurement opportunities?
2. During the financial years 2017/18 & 2018/19, what percentage of your procurement was with SME’s?*
- By percentage of budget spent
- By total amount
1. 1 quote up to £10,000 (known supplier)
3 quotes from £10,000 to £75,000 for services or supplies (known suppliers)
3 quotes from £10,0000 to £500,000 for works (construction) (known suppliers)
Advertise in Contracts Finder over this level up to the EU thresholds
Advertise in OJEU over the EU threshold
2. We are not able to break down the figures into SMEs or non SMEs. However in 2017/18…
12% was spent with local firms (who would almost all be SMEs)
£21m was spent with local firms (who would almost all be SMEs)
We changed finance system at the end of 2018/19 and therefore the figures for that year are not easily available to this breakdown. Moving forward we will be able to report by SMEs in the new system.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.