1. Can you confirm whether the council has had any arrangements or contracts with ‘property guardian’ companies in the last three years?
2. Could you please provide me with details of any arrangements or contracts the council has had with property guardians in the last three years, including:
- The name of the company
- Details of the property
- The amount earned by the council for each contract or arrangement
- The number of years the contract or arrangement was in existence for
- Any costs to the council
3. Could you provide the number of property guardians living in council-owned buildings for the last three years? Could you break this down by year?
4. Could you provide any details of property guardian properties being used to house rough sleepers or homeless people during the COVID-19 crisis (between March 1 – July 1) ?
- Thurrock Council have not used nor we have engaged the use of guardians in any of our properties.
- Not Applicable
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.