1. In relation to the way that you deal with homeless people in your area do you have a budget for “reconnection”, whereby you will pay for homeless people to get on their feet so to speak and will pay for their travel costs back to a place where they feel they have a connection with and will be better cared for? If so what was the budget attributed to “Reconnection” in the 2018-19 financial year?
2. In 2018-19 how many homeless individuals did you provide funding for so that they could travel away from your area to a place of their choice which was inside the UK?
3. In relation to the three most expensive travel tickets within the UK please state the cost of the travel ticket and the destination.
4. In 2018-19 how many homeless individuals did you provide funding for so that they could travel away from your area to a place of their choice which was outside of the UK? Please provide a list of countries and the numbers that were provided with a ticket to each country?
5. For the three most expensive travel tickets outside of the UK please state the cost of the travel ticket and the destination?
1. No we do not have a budget. But would consider reconnection as part of our duty to prevent/relief homelessness
2. There is no data currently held on area of choice
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the council have managed your request you can pursue an independent review by contacting us at the above address and your request will be considered by the Information Manager who will update you with the outcome.
You may also wish to refer your case to the Information Commissioner’s Office, details of this organisation can be found at www.ico.org.uk . Alternatively they can be contacted on 0303 123 1113.