1) Number of potholes repaired by the Council in the last five financial years (from 2017 to current date (02/11/18).
2) Outstanding number of potholes currently requiring repair.
3) Number of compensation claims due to highway defects for the last five financial years.
4) Number and value of compensation claims made due to highway defects. Of these, please provide:
5) number of compensation payments made for each of the last five financial year.
6) Total value of compensation paid by the Council by year for the same period.
Unfortunately Thurrock Council are unable to provide the information you have requested. This is because we do not hold this information. The section of road specified in your request comes under the remit of Highways England, please see following web link in order to redirect your request: https://www.gov.uk/make-a-freedom-of-information-request
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the council have managed your request you can pursue an independent review by contacting us at email@example.com and your request will be considered by the Strategic Lead - Information Management who will update you with the outcome.
You may also wish to refer your case to the Information Commissioner’s Office, details of this organisation can be found at www.ico.org.uk . Alternatively they can be contacted on 0303 123 1113.