Specifically, my query relates to Buckingham Hill Road, Stanford Lee Hope.
1) A copy of your current road maintenance policy relating to that road. Please send me the full policy including details of the intended frequency of road safety inspections, of how these inspections should be conducted, and the maximum time between identification of a defect and repairs being carried out.
2) A copy of the road repair history for that road over the past year. Again, please send me the full road repair history including:
- Dates of all safety inspections between 20 October 2017 to 20 December 2017.
- Details of how safety inspections were undertaken (walked or driven, speed of inspection vehicle etc)
- Details of all carriageway defects identified, with description, date and time
- Details of how the authority handled these defects, what repairs were undertaken and the time between the identification of each defect and a repair being carried out.
Please see attached document Appendix A
Please see attached document Appendix B
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the council have managed your request you can pursue an independent review by contacting us at the above address and your request will be considered by the Information Manager who will update you with the outcome.
You may also wish to refer your case to the Information Commissioner’s Office, details of this organisation can be found at www.ico.org.uk . Alternatively they can be contacted on 0303 123 1113.