- Has anyone requesting a financial assessment (means test for care) either face to face or remotely (e.g by phone or online) between 01.03.2020-29.05.2020 been refused an assessment due to lack of capacity during the Covid-19 pandemic? If so, how many have been refused, and if possible, please could you provide the details of the assessment and grounds on which it/they were refused. Please do not worry about providing details if it is not possible to do so within a reasonable time frame.
- What is the maximum weekly amount paid by the council to any individual under the Direct Payment scheme for the care of a relative between 25.12.2019 - 25.02.2020, or any other dates that conform roughly with this time period if the above dates are not possible?
- What is the maximum weekly amount paid by the council to any individual under the Direct Payment scheme for the care of a relative between 25.02.2020 - 25.04.2020 or any other dates that roughly conform to this period if the above dates are not possible?
1. None – All due financial assessments are being undertaken. There has been no cases where this has been refused due to lack of capacity due to Covid-19 or otherwise.
2. £351.00 Weekly £13.00 x 27.357 hours
3. £351.00 Weekly £13.00 x 27.357 hours
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.