Please provide me with a copy of the following:
1. Confirmation of the amount of money owed to the Council by financial year from April 2013-March 2014 to date outstanding for Sundry Debt.
For the purposes of this enquiry, Sundry Debt relate to all monies owed to the Council with the exception of:
De-Criminalised Parking Fines
Council Tax Collection
Business Rate Collection
Examples of Sundry Debt can be found below, but this is not an exhaustive list:
Finance and Governance
Housing and Modernisation
Waste and Cleaning Services
Parks and Leisure
Adult Social Care
2. Please also provide confirmation of any contractual arrangements the Council may have in place for the collection of Sundry Debt and the amounts collected under any contractual arrangements in place.
3. Please also provide balances in suspense accounts for payments received by the council which have not been allocated against invoices.
1. Please see below:
2. Debt Collection Agencies utilised from two external providers. Collections in 2018/2019 period circa £60k
3. This question is a little unclear, however, our suspense is rigorously actioned to ensure all payments are accurately fully applied to the relevant invoice in Oracle.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the council have managed your FOI request you can pursue an Internal Review by contacting us using the above email address. Your request will be considered by the Strategic Lead for Information Management who will update you with the outcome of the review.
If you remain unhappy following the outcome of your Internal Review you may wish to refer your case to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), details of this organisation can be found at www.ico.org.uk . Please be advised that the ICO will not consider your case until they have confirmation that you have already been through the Internal Review stage with the council.