1. How many residents use Telecare (including Assistive Technology) in your area?
2. Do you outsource all or part of your offering? If so, which parts of your telecare provision, e.g monitoring, installation, etc?
3. What are the expiry dates of your relevant telecare contracts?
4. Upon expiry of these, do you intend to go out to tender?
2. Telecare services are partially outsourced for supply and installation of complex telecare solutions. Monitoring and basic telecare installations are completed in-house.
4. Thurrock is currently redesigning and implementing its Technology Enabled Care Strategy as part of a larger transformation programme. Following the successful implementation of this strategy a commissioning decision will be made nearer the time of expiry of the current contract.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the council have managed your request you can pursue an independent review by contacting us at the above address and your request will be considered by the Information Manager who will update you with the outcome.
You may also wish to refer your case to the Information Commissioner’s Office, details of this organisation can be found at www.ico.org.uk . Alternatively they can be contacted on 0303 123 1113.