Please provide me with the following information with regards to your Trading Standards Service for the 2019/20 Financial year.
1. Total Budget for the Trading Standards Service;
2. Number of FTE Staff employed in the Trading Standards Service;
3. Total Population of your Authorities area;
4. Total number of premises with an inspectable risk for Trading standards;
5. The Salary Range of a Trading Standards Enforcement Officer (Or Equivalent non W&M Officer);
6. The Salary Range of a Trading Standards Officer (W&M qualified);
7. The Salary Range of the Trading Standards Manager/Team Leader;
8. The Salary range and position of the officer appointed as Chief Inspector of Weights and Measures and their Deputy where applicable;
9. Please also indicate if Trading Standards are responsible in your authorities area for the enforcement/provision of:
a. Food Standards
d. Animal Health
e. Agricultural Standards (Feed Stuffs)
f. Approved Trader Scheme(s)
3. In issuing our response the Council has applied S21 of the Freedom of Information Act.
This means that the information you have requested is already available elsewhere so is therefore exempt from disclosure.
The information is available at: https://www.thurrock.gov.uk/thurrock-facts-and-statistics/population
5. Trading Standards Officers - £28,363 - £33,920
Senior Trading Standards Officers - £33,920 - £41,735
6. As above
7. £51,343 - £63,152
8. As above
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.