1. Does your organisation use physical fax machines?
2. If yes, how many fax machines does your organisation have?
3. Does your organisation have an on-premise fax infrastructure (no physical fax machines, but a fax server hosted by your organisation)?
4. How many faxes does your organisation receive each year?
5. How many faxes does your organisation send each year?
6. How much does faxing cost your organisation each year?
We don’t have any dedicated fax machines.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.