1. The results of any surveys you have carried out into youth e-cigarette and tobacco use during the last three calendar years.
2. The questions asked about youth e-cigarette and tobacco use.
3. All the processed data regarding youth e-cigarette and tobacco use.
1. Please see attached document Appendix A.
2. The questions are included in the tables and linked reports in the attached document.
3. The annual Brighter Futures Survey collation data regarding responses of young people to questions on e-cigarette and tobacco use can be found in the published reports (links in the attached document)
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.