For each student, you must upload a clear copy or image of a certificate, obtained by the student from their university or college – sixth-form colleges do not qualify – showing:
- the name and address of the establishment that issued the certificate
- the full name of the person for whom the certificate has been issued
- the date of birth of the student, if known
- the date from when the applicant became a student
- the date when the student's course is expected to end
- a statement certifying that the student is following a full-time qualifying course of education, lasting at least 24 weeks of the year, with at least 21 hours' instruction during each of those weeks
Use the browse button below to upload one or more certificate files.
Each file must be no larger than 10MB and may be a JPG image or DOC, DOCX, PDF, RTF or ODT document.