Terms and conditions apply for our 'Your Place, Your Voice' £200 Amazon voucher prize draw.
Entrants agree to these terms and conditions and any other requirements of the prize draw described in its promotion.
Terms and conditions
'Your Place, Your Voice' £200 Amazon voucher prize draw terms and conditions are:
- the promoter of the prize draw is Thurrock Council, based at Thurrock Council Civic Offices, New Road, Grays, RM17 6SL
- the prize is a £200 Amazon Voucher which will expire ten years from the date of issuance
- Amazon gift cards may only be redeemed towards the purchase of eligible products on www.amazon.co.uk – refer to the Amazon voucher terms and conditions for further information
- entry to the prize draw is only possible through complete and successful submission of the activity sheet at each drop-in session – entrants will need to provide their personal contact details upon showing the completed activity sheet to be entered into the prize draw
- if more than one entry is completed and entered by the same Thurrock resident, only one entry will be counted for the prize draw
- winners of the prize draw will be chosen at random from all of the qualifying entries
- the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable – no cash or other alternatives to the prize will be offered and Thurrock Council reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to replace the prizes with alternative prizes of similar or increased value
- the prize draw winner will be contacted by Thurrock Council directly by Friday 6 April 2018 to arrange the allocation of the prize
- the decision of Thurrock Council is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the operation or outcome of the prize draw
- Thurrock Council reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any prize draw entry that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw
- Thurrock Council reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel the prize draw at any stage if it deems it necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control