Thurrock Business Board is made up of representatives from businesses and business organisations across Thurrock.
Sectors represented include:
- business services
- creative and cultural
- education and skills
- IT and communication
- ports, transport and logistics
- public sector
- voluntary and community sector
Role of the board
The board provides a coordinated ‘business voice’ and an insight from the local business community on current trading conditions and experience of the real economy on a sector-by-sector basis.
- providing a coordinated business voice for Thurrock on issues of common interest affecting the local economy
- representing and lobbying for business to make sure the right resources are present in the borough to support business competitiveness and growth
- communicating, recording and responding to business issues that influence regeneration and growth
- contributing to the work of task forces and issue groups
- working with us to develop an effective and long-term approach to business engagement
- providing a route for consultation and to cascade communication to business
- acting as a lead link for regional business partnerships
Contact our Regeneration Team for more information.