South East Local Enterprise Partnership (SELEP) is seeking proposals for projects to drive economic growth and 'kick start' development at stalled sites. Expressions of interest must be received by Friday 1 November – go to SELEP: open call for projects.
Organisations supporting business and growth
Thurrock Business Board is made up of representatives from businesses and business organisations across Thurrock.
Sectors represented include:
- business services
- creative and cultural
- education and skills
- IT and communication
- ports, transport and logistics
- public sector
- voluntary and community sector
Role of the board
The board provides a co-ordinated ‘business voice’ and an insight from the local business community on current trading conditions and experience of the real economy on a sector-by-sector basis.
- providing a co-ordinated business voice for Thurrock on issues of common interest affecting the local economy
- representing and lobbying for business to make sure the right resources are present in the borough to support business competitiveness and growth
- communicating, recording and responding to business issues that influence regeneration and growth
- contributing to the work of task forces and issue groups
- working with us to develop an effective and long-term approach to business engagement
- providing a route for consultation and to cascade communication to business
- acting as a lead link for the South East Local Enterprise Partnership (SELEP)
Minutes of meeting
You can download recent minutes below. Contact our Regeneration Team for more information.
Thurrock Business Board minutes, 2018/19
Thurrock Business Board minutes, 2017/18
: 01375 652 271