If you are a business owner living or working in the Grays town centre or Stanford-le-Hope controlled parking zones or any parking permit area, you may be eligible to apply for a parking permit to enable you to park in one of these zones or areas.
This permit allows you to park your vehicle:
- in a permit holders-only bay within the relevant zone or area
- in a shared-use parking bay – this is a bay where resident parking permit holders and motorists displaying a valid pay-and-display ticket can park
- at the location for which you have a Thurrock Council permit to carry out works, as long as you don't cause a parking obstruction
Business parking permits are issued for 1 month, 6 months or 1 year. The charges are as follows.
|Business parking permit for 1 month
|Business parking permit for 6 months
|Business parking permit for 1 year
Monthly business parking permits are solely for enabling temporary works to be carried out on properties in Grays town centre controlled parking zone or Stanford-le-Hope controlled parking zone, any permit parking area or the works permit location.
Apply for a business parking permit
You can apply online for a 1-year, 6-month or 1-month business parking permit using the form below.
You must also attach copies of documents as evidence. Documents may be scanned or photographs, but the relevant words must be clear to read. You must provide:
- proof of business address – your non-domestic rates bill
- proof of company employment
- vehicle registration document
You can upload these images direct from your own computer or smartphone. If you are applying from a self-service computer at our Civic Offices in New Road, Grays, you can upload your image from our self-service scanner.
We normally process applications within 2 weeks of receipt.
Business parking permit application form
Forms can be returned by post, or emailed with supporting documents to the address below.