Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 039, 2021
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- prohibit any vehicles from travelling along A13 eastbound between A128 (Orsett) and BP Service Station
3) The purpose of the Notice is to enable urgent repairs to be carried out to the carriageway.
4) The alternative route is Orsett Cock Interchange on to A1013 Stanford Road and The Manorway Interchange.
5) The Notice will be in force for 5 days from 3pm on Monday 22 February 2021. It is anticipated that the works will be completed today, although it will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.