Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 008, 2023
A13 eastbound on-slip
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, has made an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicle from travelling along the A13 eastbound on-slip from the A1014 Manorway Interchange
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable Thurrock Council to carry out maintenance to the Drainage Systems.
3) The alternative route will be B1007 North Hill, B1007 South Hill, B1007 High Road, B1007 Staneway eastbound, B1007 Mandeville Way northbound, B1007 Laindon Link eastbound, A176 Nether Mayne southbound.
4) The Order will come into force on Wednesday 1 February 2023 at 9pm for the one night until 5am on Thursday 2 February 2023. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
5) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
6) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.