Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 045, 2021
A13, including on and off slip roads, Orsett
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- restrict the movement of any vehicles travelling along the A13 in both directions, including slip roads, for periods of up to a maximum of 15 minutes, between the Orsett Cock interchange and the Five Bells interchange
3) The purpose of the Notice is to enable Thurrock Council to carry out urgent pot-hole repairs.
4) There is no alternative route as the works will be completed using an impact protection vehicle to facilitate mobile / short duration works.
5) The Notice will come into force at 9:30am on Tuesday 2 March 2021 and will be valid for 5 days, however it is anticipated that the works will be completed the same day. It will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.