Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 063, 2021
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- prohibit any vehicle from travelling along the A13 in both directions, between the start of the exit slips to the Orsett Cock Interchange and the end of the entry slips to the A13
3) The purpose of the Notice is to enable Thurrock Council to carry out urgent pothole repairs.
4) The alternative route would be the exit slip to the Orsett Cock roundabout and then on the on slip to the A13.
5) The Notice will come into force at 9:30am on Wednesday 31st March 2021 and will be valid for 5 days, however it is anticipated that the works will be completed on the same day. It will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.